Thank you for choosing H2Trac. Before we go into detail, we would like to highlight some essential underlying principles. These principles are important to us because we know they are important to you.
- To explain how we use the information you share with us to build a great product and provide you with a great experience;
- Making sure you understand what information we collect with your consent, and what we do or do not do with it;
- Hold us accountable for protecting your rights and your privacy under this policy.
All the information we collect is connected with the provision of the H2Trac services and its functions.
There are broadly two categories of services we collect: 1) information we need for you to use H2trac; and 2) information we may use to provide additional features and enhanced experiences if you choose to share that information.
The first category includes:
– Registration information, including your email, name and other details you provide when you sign up for mail from H2trac.
– Broad, non-specific location, which we derive from your IP address. Our permissions to provide you with our platform and other content are location specific, so we need to know where you are.
The second category contains information that allows us to offer you additional features. We never receive this information unless you explicitly choose to share it with us.
We will be clear with you about how and when we might share information.
In certain contexts we will share information. For example, as with most services, if you sign up for H2trac through a third party like Facebook or others, we share certain information with them and they share certain information with us to activate your account.
2. Main points of what you agree with
By using or interacting with the service, you agree to:
- Collecting, using, sharing and otherwise processing your information, including for advertising-related purposes.
3. The information we collect
We may collect and store the following information:
Usage, logging and cookies
When you use or interact with the Service, we may use a variety of technologies that collect information about how the Service is accessed and used. This information may include the following:
technical data, such as possibly URL information, cookie data, your IP address, the types of devices you use to access or use the H2trac service, unique device ID, device characteristics, type of network connection (e.g. wifi, 3G, LTE) and provider, network and device performance, type of browser, language, operating system.
4. How we use the information we collect
In accordance with the consents you give us to collect information, we may use the information we collect, including your personal information:
- To deliver, personalise and improve your experience of the Service and the products, services and advertising (including for third party products and services) made available on or through the Services (including on other websites you visit), including by delivering customised, personalised or localised content, recommendations, features and advertising on or off the Service;
- To ensure the technical operation of the service, to develop new products and services, and to analyse your use of the service, including advertising, products and services made available by, linked to or offered through the service;
- To communicate with you for purposes related to the Service, including via e-mail, notices, text messages or other messages, which you consent to receive;
- To communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for marketing and promotions, via email, notification or other messages, in accordance with any consents you may have given to us (e.g. via the brochure); in the Your Preferences section below, we inform you of the controls you can use to stop receiving certain messages.
5 .Sharing of information
This section describes how information collected or created by your use of the H2Trac Service may be shared by you or us.
Sharing by H2Ttac
Marketing and advertising
We may share information with advertising partners to send you promotional messages about H2Trac or to show you more tailored content, including relevant advertising for products and services that may be of interest to you, and to understand how users interact with advertising. The information we share is in an anonymised form (for example, through the use of hashing) that will not identify you personally.
See the section below on Information about cookies, other technologies, third party data collection for information about the cookies and other technologies we and third parties use to deliver more relevant advertising to you and your options.
Service providers and others
Other forms of sharing
In addition to the above, we may also share your information with third parties for these limited purposes:
- to facilitate a merger, acquisition or sale of some or all of our assets;
- To respond to legal process (e.g. court order or subpoena), if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary; to comply with the requirements of mandatory applicable law; to protect the safety of any person; to protect the rights and property of H2Trac, including the enforcement of any other terms to which you have consented; and to address fraud, security or technical issues;
- for academic researchers for purposes including statistical analysis and academic research, but only in anonymised form;
- To issue anonymised or aggregated information about the use of the H2Trac Service;
We may display third party advertising and other content that links to third party websites. We cannot control and are not responsible for the privacy practices and content of third parties. Please read their privacy policies to learn how they collect and process your personal information.
7. Accessing, editing and deleting user information
You are free to communicate your personal data to H2Trac or not. In addition, you always have the right to request us to correct, complete or delete your personal data. You acknowledge that upon refusal to communicate or request the removal of personal data, certain services and products will not be available.
From time to time, we may, at our discretion, make changes to the Agreements. If we make material changes to the Agreements, we will provide clear notice to you as is appropriate under the circumstances, e.g. by placing a prominent notice within the service itself or by sending an email. In some cases we will give you prior notice, and your continued use of the service after the changes are made will be deemed to be your acceptance of the changes. Please make sure you read all such notices carefully. If you do not wish to continue using the service under the new version of the agreement, you may cancel the agreement by contacting us at email@example.com.
9. Information about cookies, other technologies, and data collection by third parties
What are cookies and other technologies?
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer, mobile phone or other device when you visit a website. The cookie will help website providers recognise your device the next time you visit their website. There are other similar technologies, such as pixel tags (transparent graphic images placed on a website or in an email, indicating whether a page or email has been viewed), web bugs (which are similar to pixel tags) and web storage, which are used desktop software or mobile devices.
Managing your cookies and other preferences
Please note that if you choose to block cookies, this may interfere with the H2Trac service or stop certain elements from working. There is no accepted standard for how to respond to ‘Do Not Track’ signals, and we do not respond to such signals.
You hereby consent to the use of the cookies and other technologies described above.
The controller of your personal data is H2Trac.
Westervoortsedijk 73, GE-26, 6827 AV Arnhem (Gelderland)